The Loving Cross


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Fathers house has many mansions...

Do Christians believe in reincarnation? I do. I think that we all should. There are many verifiable stories of people who not only recovered memories of past lives, but were able to prove that those past lives were fact. I believe all things are possible under Heaven. Have you ever had a moment where you saw some far away place on tv, and felt a deep memory of what it was like to be there? I have. Dont think me crazy, but I feel Egypt every time I see one of those History Channel shows about ancient Egypt. The feeling is so strong sometimes I can almost smell it. In the Hindu religion it is believed that you reincarnate many times each time is another step toward a perfect soul. Now dont say that Hindus are heathens or any such insult. Comparatively, Jesus teachings are very similar. I believe that the missing time in Christs life he was studying philosophy and religion in the east. I feel I have been reincarnated many times. I also feel that the story of Christs birth, death, and resurrection is the perfect example of reincarnation. Talk of a second coming also rings of reincarnation. Do you think its possible that animals can reincarnate. I do. My cat, Ginger, responds to another name, she mirrors the behavior of another cat I had. The other cat was Liberty, she had a mean temperament, and so does Ginger, and Ginger will answer to Liberty. You can see Liberty in Gingers eyes. I will go more into animal spirits later. Sometimes we all should take a moment to think about the past and where we were when those important moments in history were taking place, especially the times when we weren't born yet. Look inside yourself and ask God to reveal the truth to you, and you will see. Blessed be the seeker. The light of God will show you the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, keep it clean.