The Loving Cross


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

He leadeth me...

This sounds crazy, especially for me, but I think God wants me to start a new religion. Is it possible that he would use someone as doubtful as me to bring forth a new time of worship. I think of Mother Teresa, how everyone saw her as holy, yet after her death we saw that she was doubtful of her own faith. I am reminded of all the wonderful things she did selflessly, even though she doubted she still worked for God. Is that the message, that even though I am doubting myself, God can still do great works through me? I know that I will come under criticism from family and friends because they do not understand my relationship with Christ. I can accept that, but what if this isn't God talking to me, what if I'm just imagining this? It started out as a discussion between myself and a friend, about the state of our nation, and how might things change for the better, but it occurs to me that if some great revolution were to occur, it would be handled by greater men than me. My best hope would be to change the world spiritually, to open hearts and minds to accept Gods love. Maybe I'm crazy? If anyone has any pearls of wisdom that could help please comment. I guess I'll keep contemplating until God moves me one way or another. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, keep it clean.