The Loving Cross


Monday, January 12, 2009

Still Standing... ...alone.

Yes I am still here, still promoting Divine Lovism. I am the sole member of this order, but thats ok. If no one ever reads this its ok. This blog started out as a way for me to explore faith and to come to a greater understanding of God. To that end I was successful. If forever this shall remain a church of one then so be it. That must be Gods will. On a personal note, no matter how hard I try to be like Jesus, I keep on being myself. Flaws and all, I still have bouts of doubt about my faith and about my sanity. So I figure I'll keep trying because I think God sees me as a work in progress. To that point, Divine Lovism continues to be a work in progress, certainly blessed and guided by God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, keep it clean.